Monday 20 March 2017

Brief 09 | Jessy Lanza - Ideas

Listening and watching the video I began to generate words in which I heard and saw, this began to give me ideas of the visuals that I could include on the final prints.


Looking back at the words I then underlined the words which stood out to me most -

- dancing
- neon
- lonely
- pink
- green
-dance
- fun
- girl on her own

I was keen on the idea of printing a girl that was dancing on her own as the song is about a broken relationship and how she is lonely, therefore the print would relate more to the song rather than anything else on the page. 

from this I then began to draw some dancing figures -


taking this concept and ideas on to development, I scanned them in and began to travel around them in illustrator.




No comments:

Post a Comment