Tuesday 4 October 2016

10 Briefs (Summer)

 Each of the briefs which I have chosen to do are either explored further from previous projects which I have particularly enjoyed over my 2 years and LCA and want to expand and develop more on. Or are areas which I have only lightly touched upon and would like to learn further helping towards my practice in the future-













Feedback :

"Step out of your comfort zone and produce more elements to fit within the brief"
"Each brief has be written very professionally and sounds great"
"Good ideas, but make sure you research a wide range of appropriate sources"


Statement :

"As a graphic designer my aims are to produce a high quality amount of work, applying a wide range of print methods as well as constantly being environmentally conscious of the materials used in the process and being more aware of sustainable resources"


No comments:

Post a Comment